An MX5 Mk1 For Sale by one of our Solent Area members

Hi Everyone,

I had the pleasure of sitting with Angela and Nigel Armstrong at our Solent Area visit to The Richmond Arms, West Ashling, recently and whilst chatting with them, Angela stated that they were looking for a PRHT to replace their Mk1 and I am pleased to report that Angela has purchased a rather nice 2013 Sport Graphite, which we look forward to seeing on Solent Area Drives and Events very soon :+1: FOr info, this particular Model was launched in 2013 and only 500 of them were produced.

Having set the scene, Angela’s Mk1 is up for sale and the details are as follows;

Angela Says: It is with great regret that I am posting this sale, as I have bought a
new generation PRHT MX-5 for my old age!

Mazda Eunos Roadster 1.8 in Laguna Blue.

Y.O.M. 1995. This MX5 was built in Japan in 1995 and was imported and first registered in the UK in 2002 but has the Reg M692 COR.
Angela bought this vehicle from the first British Owner; T.H White in Godalming (T.H White were one of the longest established dealers in the UK), with only 26, 000 miles on the clock.

Mileage: 86,900 ( original speedo 139850 km )

Owners: 3. - I have owned this vehicle it since 2005.

Condition: Fundamentally good, as £1000 was spent on sills etc. this
year. And it is a very pretty car, as can be seen from the photos given below.

MOT to July 2023.

New Black Leather seats, with new internal (and door) speakers and
wiring.

Mohair Deep Blue soft top (Colour Coordinated), with hard (glass) heated window.

Optional extra: Deep Blue hard top, with heated window, complete with soft storage bag.

Price: £3750

For more details please contact Angela Telphone on: 07703987174