Another Farewell All

With some sadness I am part exchanging my beloved 2010 copper red PRHT sport tech. I’ve owned it for 5 years and it’s been generally well loved having a complete dealer service history for its entire 13 years (one record is missing due to the dealer logging it as an inspection at 3 years but the mileage intervals tally with the service having been completed).
Unfortunately, post retirement it’s increasingly difficult to do enough miles to justify keeping the MX5 so in a typical sublime to ridiculous move, I’m getting a Kia Sorento to replace it (and a Suzuki Vitara).
I’m part exchanging at the Doncaster Kia dealer so it may well come up for sale locally. Keep your eyes peeled for “SVL” as I thoroughly recommend it as a reasonably priced car. It has a full dealer service history (last in June), 4 new tyres last year (1500 miles), full MOT, new front callipers and pads, fully under sealed by MX5 City in 2019. Not concourse with a few scratches but all original stickered panels and no dings or dents. Give me a shout if you see it and want more info.

2 Likes

All the best in the future BR.

I’m in a similar situation as you also with a 2010 PRHT ST but mines in black and I’ve owned it since new. ( collected it on Friday 13th August). MOTed it recently and it had only done 255mls between tests. It a bit of a garage queen!
Richard.

I got married on 13th August. 40 years next Sunday…

1 Like

I wish I’d owned mine from new because it would probably be immaculate and I’d have saved a bomb on all the cars in between.

1 Like

That deserves a medal.

1 Like

40 years! The Great Train Robbers didn’t get that long.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.