Another newbie from Hampshire

Just joining the world of the MX-5 and loving the car so far!
It’s a 3.75 25th anniversary but not sure what number as that badge has been removed for some reason. Bought from a dealership so probably paid over the odds for it but I’m happy.

7 Likes

Hopefully we’ll all get to meet up again one day. Meanwhile there’s plenty of nice roads around Hants. I drove around for an hour last evening in the dark, top down to celebrate a year’s ownership. Great roads and never got further than 10miles from home…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome. Lovely colour.

1 Like

Looking good, hope you enjoy

1 Like

Not sure how many were sold in Hants. Mine was No. 980, check the V5 got a Gavin S as the first owner, long shot but you never know!

It’s a lovely car, I swapped mine out for a ND but still miss the 25AE looked so good on the drive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cheers - unless you’ve changed gender it wasn’t yours :laughing: I think this one was purchased in West Sussex and had one owner

welcome…Here in the solent region like the other regions, we have had to put events on the back boiler, pity as our joint AC’s Mal & Terry had a full calendar for 2020. just get out in your 5 and enjoy…

1 Like