Another UPDATE 03/02/23 for the 12/2/23 Valentines Drive & Lunch to Chocolate Frog Tea Rooms & Barns

John & Larissa have booked their spaces, this only leaves 2 spaces for the maximum of 30.

UPDATE< UPDATE
Hi Everyone who have paid their deposits, here is a photo of the receipt issued today 21/11/22 for £130, Patricia and I would like to thank everyone once more, for anyone that would like to join us all there is only 2 spaces left out of the 30 maximum.

The Menu has arrived! Please can we have your choices no later than Monday 2nd January 2023 or before. click on photo to enlarge.

Hi Patricia & John,

Here are our meal orders, as requested;

Mains;
Serena: Lambs Liver, Bacon etc
Mal: Lasagna, Garlic Bread and Wedges if poss?

Desserts;
Serena: Fruit Crumble & Ice Cream
Mal: Fruit Crumble & Custard

Coffee/Teas;
2 x Americano Coffee with a dash of cold milk

Regards

Mal & Serena

1 Like

Thanks @Malski21 & Serena, we have noted your selection…

Hi Pat and John,

Angela will have cottage pie, with fruit crumble + cream for dessert.

Ron will have steak & ale pie, with spotted ■■■■ + custard.

Cheers very much,

Ron & Angela

1 Like

Thank you to all that have either posted on the Solent FB, Forum, or verbally given to us your chocies of meals for the valentines day event. there are still 8 more choices to come, we are aware Mandy (tearoom manager) does not require them all until 2nd January 2023, however becuse it will be the day after NYD and just a week after the christmas period if those members who have yet let Patricia and I know, if would help out Mandy a great deal as she will be going on holiday.

John & Pat
Our choice for the 12th Feb. As follows:

Jacket Potato with Ham & Coleslaw
Homemade Fruit Crumble with Cream for Pat.

Steak & Ale Pie
Homemade Fruit Crumble with Custard for me

Any idea where you intend starting the drive from so we can arrange Hotel stay for the evening before.
Regards
Stuart

Many thanks Stuart, A full detailed post on drive will be on forum in January, however as our last visit to the Chocolate Frog we will meet at Morrisons Supermarket, Horndean postcode PO89FB, meet up 10.00 leaving 10.30. regards john

Hi John,
Lasagne for Lynn, Steak and Ale pie for me. We’d both like the Crumble for dessert please.
Merry Christmas
Roger and Lynn.

1 Like

Please see 1st post for an update for the Valentines drive and Lunch at the Chocolate Frog.

As at 4th January 2023 there are 2 spaces now vacant due to a cancellation, if interested please let us know urgently, the deposits have been paid, however it would be nice if the £10 could be passed onto the members who are now unable to come, here is the menu to choose from.

Hi John & Paricia
Sorry for delay.
Terry would like a smaller portion of steak & ale pie & Crumble & custard for dessert
Diane - Liver, Bacon & onion. Spotted ■■■■ & Ice Cream for dessert
Thank you

hi john i guess i have missed my chance to come on your trip only just got computer sorted, and problem getting deposit to you, never mind have a good day and hope to meet up another time

happy new year to you both

1 Like

Hi Jane,
Message sent to you.
regards
J&P

1 Like

MEAL CHOICES for 12/02/23
We have been asked to check final selections for your meals, please see below and let us know of any mistakes…

John } Lambs Liver, Bacon & onion, Creamy mash, Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit crumble & Cream
Patricia } Cottage pie & Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit crumble & Cream

Stuart } Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Custard
Pat } Jacket Potato, Ham & Coleslaw, GF dressing & salad + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Cream

Colin } Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Custard
Jo } Lambs Liver, Bacon & onion, Creamy mash, Mushy peas + Sticky Toffee pudding with Custard

Mal } Lasagna, Garlic Bread and (Wedges as an extra) + Homemade Fruit Crumble & Custard
Serena } Lambs Liver, Bacon & onion, Creamy mash, Mushy peas + Fruit Crumble & Ice Cream
+ 2 x Americano Coffee with a dash of cold milk

Terry } (Small Portion) Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Custard
Diane } Lambs Liver, Bacon & onion, Creamy mash, Mushy peas + Spotted ■■■■ steamed pudding, served with Ice-Cream

Chris } Warm Bacon quiche & Wedges + Spotted ■■■■ steamed pudding with Custard
Jue } Jacket Potato GF dressing & salad, Coleslaw only + Spotted ■■■■ steamed pudding with Custard

Bill } Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Spotted ■■■■ steamed pudding, served with Custard
Sue } Lasagna,with Garlic Bread + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Custard

Roger } Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Custard
Lynn } Lasagna,with Garlic Bread + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Custard

Ron } Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Spotted ■■■■ steamed pudding, served with Custard
Angela } Cottage Pie, served with Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit Crumble, with Cream

John B } Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit crumble & Cream
Larissa } Jacket Potato GF dressing & salad, Ham only

Doug } Lambs Liver, Bacon & onion, Creamy mash, Mushy peas + Homemade Fruit crumble & Ice cream
Christine } Lambs Liver, Bacon & onion, Creamy mash, Mushy peas + Sticky Toffee pudding with Ice-cream

Tony } Steak & Ale pie, served with Creamy mash & Mushy peas + Spotted ■■■■ steamed pudding, served with Custard
Judy } Lasagna,with Garlic Bread + Sticky Toffee pudding with Ice-Cream

Ash } Lasagna,with Garlic Bread + Warm Chocolate Brownie served with Custard
Pat C } Cottage Pie served with Mushy peas + Spotted ■■■■ steamed pudding, served with Custard

Hi John,

Many thanks for this update, please could you add a portion of wedges to my meal :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

UPDATE 2 spare spaces now available as at 21st January 2023, due to 2 members having to pull out.
Please if anyone is interested in joining us all can you choose your meals from the menu, and pay 2 X £5 deposits to paypal acount malrowland21@gmail.com

Patricia and I are extremely sorry to inform those members that are expecting us to lead this event, however due to constant interference by 2 members we have no option but to withdraw our involvement, and have asked Mal Rowland to take up the arrangements.
Sad for us to say goodbye to you all but we have had enough.
All our love and have a great time.
Patricia and John Wheeler

1 Like

I am very sorry to hear that the 2 people involved are allowing John and Patricia to leave our club under these circumstances. John and Patricia put a lot of effort and time in running various events. Perhaps the 2 people concerned are going to step up and take over the events that J and P are running, and also apologies to John and Patricia. Bob Lazell