Another UPDATE 03/02/23 for the 12/2/23 Valentines Drive & Lunch to Chocolate Frog Tea Rooms & Barns

UPDATE as at 4th January 2023
12th February 2023 Valentines Drive & Lunch to The Chocolate Frog Tea Rooms and Shopping Barns, Oakhanger Lane, Oakhanger,Nr Bordon, Hants, GU35 9JA
Hi Everyone and Happy New year
All places are now taken and the event is fully booked, we have opened a ‘Reserve List’ just in case due to unforeseen circumstances should there be a cancellation.
Thank you all for your choices of meals etc these are now with Mandy (tearoom manager) and as our previous visit Mandy has reserved the ‘Celebration Room’ 6 per table, so that the meal choices can be served table by table, please when you arrive look for your place name.
Meet Point: Morrison Supermarket, Lakesmere Rd, Horndean, PO8 9FB from 10.00 and park near the Hand Car Wash
Departure Time: No later than 10.30am, for an approx 1hr drive. Tulip Route Directions will be given to all on the day.
The Drive will take us through the Countryside and further into Hampshire and the A3 and back to the Countryside again. Once we arrive at The Chocolate Frog, we have reserved parking on site please follow either Patricia or John.
We look forward to meeting you all once more for a great drive and day out in your MX5’s .
Best Regards
Patricia & John
Valentines Drive Lunch Menu|325x500

Hi John,
Can you please put us down for this one. Cheers.
Judy and Tony

1 Like

Hi Pat and John,

Please add Angela and myself to the list.

Regards,

Ron & Angela

1 Like

Thank you all, there are now 15 people spaces taken out of the original 20.

Hi John,

Please add Serena and myself to the list.

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi John Please include Val and I and I have paid £10.00

regards
Bob

1 Like

Hi John,

I too have paid £10 to your PayPal A/C for Serena and myself.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

@Malski21
@valbola
Hi Mal & Bob, Thank you both for the resevation money, that means 17people from the 20, only 3 spaces left. Once all the monies have been received for the 20 spaces booked, Patricia and I will endeavour to increase spaces.

List of members of already reserved spaces see first post on this thread.

1 Like

Great to see this one building up nicely - well done John :+1:

2 Likes

Hi John,

Will you please add us to the list and we’ve just paid you the £10 deposit via PayPal.

Best regards,

Colin & Sally

1 Like

Would you kindly add us to your list for the 12th Feb.
Regards
Stuart & Pat

1 Like

Many thanks to all for putting your names forward, and those who have paid reservation money there are now only 2 spaces left.

UPDATE>>>UPDATE>>>
WOW numbers stand at 20, so that I can now secure the booking please can Roger, Ron & Angela, Stuart, Judy, secure your places via paypal the 2x£5pp to my paypal as friend/family to malrowland21@gmail.comOnce I have paid the deposits to Mandy at The Chocolate Frog, I will try to increase numbers, thanking you all Patricia and John

1 Like

Terry & Diane to take the last 2 places please
Thanks Patrica & John xx

1 Like

URGENT UPDATE
We have been able to arrange an extra 10 spaces, very early booking is needed as 4 spaces have already been taken

hi John
Please can you add myself and Jo to the list I will make the payment now into your account.

Kind regards Colin

1 Like

Please put Doug and Chris Phillips down for this event.

1 Like

Hi John, have transferred £10 as directed. All the best to you both. Rgds Doug

1 Like

Doug & Christine have added their names making a total of 26, that leaves only 4 spaces left, please note 30 is the absolute maximum we can have for the lunch.