Any BRG Limited Editions going??

Hi

Are there any BRG Limited Edition owners taking their cars to this National Event?

Want to meet up and compare and contrast with my “mongrel”??

Thanks

Paul

The Mechanic

Hi Paul. I’ve got a MK2 in BRG, but unfortunately I can’t make the national rally. I’m going to the Silverstone Classic weekend if your going. Steve

Hopefully I’ll be there I have a brg mk1 import v special with 252,000k on the clock and runs like a dream

Hi Rob here,

probabley not going due to other stuff but here is a few shots of my 1992 Eunos V Spec 104,000mls on the clock had it 8 years now and still use it in preference to my other cars a Honda CRV 2.2 CDTI and 1998 MK1 Golf GTI Cabby,

Cheers for now Rob.

Going to try again with the pics, Rob.

Thats better also Hi to One Eye Mick I came over at the Spring Rally at Oulton  to say I liked your car BRG with the yellow roof then we went in to melt down about Points and Condensers all things mechanical hope you like the pics of my car,

Hope to catch up again Rob.

Hi, I’ve got a 1990 Eunos MK1 V Spec in BRG - got 165,396 on the clock…not sure if its a Limited Edition though but will be there…

I do not know what a BRG limited edition is. However my 64 Plate Recaro Pack limited edition will be there. Only 1 of 12 in the Country in the True Red. 

I think that the OP was referring to the 1991 British Racing Green “Limited Edition”

Spot on Robbie,

1991 BRG Limited Edition 131/250…   there’s actually a very low mileage one currently for sale on Pistonheads but price may be an issue !!!.. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mazda/mx-5-mk1/mazda-mx-5-base-------------------1991/4412994

Guess our 1995 BRG 1.8iS doesn’t count?