Any one seen Countryboy?

Do we need to send a search party? Not seen him on the new forum yet.
Shout up if you are OK.
:heart:

1 Like

Me neither. Have his email so will ask if he’s having problems logging in.

2 Likes

Thank you.
:heart:

He’s maybe on a break or something.
Went quiet a few days before the migration.
Without a Leave of Absence note as well. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Due to personal circumstances he’s not been able to be away from home for more than a few hours. Things changed recently so maybe he’s out and about for a few days. Don’t think he has a smart phone either so if he’s away he will be incommunicado. Had an e-mail exchange with Roger about a week ago and dropped him a line last night but no response yet.

So eyes peeled for MX55 ROG or MX56 ROG and we’ll wait for a response.

Wonder if he might be taking part in the Channel 4 series ‘Hunted’.

3 Likes

If he’s anything like me, perhaps he’s having trouble negotiating the new forum format !
Seriously though, I hope he is OK, and that we’ll have the pleasure of his wisdom again soon.

1 Like

It’s simply not good enough :cowboy_hat_face:
We should all be on parade by now.
ahem…dissent in the ranks

1 Like

Good news. Countryboy is alive and well and living in Upminster.

His laptop died on him at the end of January and only just got it back and it’s still not working well.

Struggling to find his way around the new forum so he wasn’t aware that we had a search party out for him.

:grinning:

P.S. Asked me to thank you Malc.

:+1:

Hi Malc.
Thanks for your concern. I’m alive and well, which is more than can be said for my laptop, which packed up on 1st Feb and for some reason just came back to life this afternoon, albeit with many crashes and “blue screen” events. I’ll keep my fingers crossed!
Roger

PS:
Many thanks to all my friends for their concern, it’s a great comfort, and I’m not being maudlin, just thankful!!!
Roger (Countryboy)

3 Likes

Good news,very pleased you are back.
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Good to see you here Roger :checkered_flag:

1 Like