Any Questions? Ask them here!

So how does entrance work if you are a full paid up current member but don’t have your 5 yet to turn up in yet so will come in your boring car?

IMPORTANT TICKET INFO

Details of how to get tickets are in the latest (April 2015) STHT and on this website home page.
Entrance is by ticket only and you will need to apply in advance as outlined to get your free members tickets. If you do not apply in advance you will have to pay at the gate on the day

Following a final planning meeting with Oulton Park today,  I raised this with them as part of the eventualities of  what happens at our events  and that a small number of people may come in other vehicles as is the case for most of our Rallies. Their response was that any members coming in the ‘other’ car will need to provide details of the vehicle so that these will be held at the gate to be able to use our tickets as these are for MX-5s.

The concern for them is that the club or members could pass additional tickets to other drivers who will come in to the circuit not for the purpose of our event. No matter how unlikely that is, if you are a member and are having to come in another vehicle, please PM me the vehicles make, model colour and reg.

Once on site, you will be parked in the overflow carpark beside the Rally ground.

As its not possible to post in the related thread will post here…

Downloaded the Sunday drive tulips and trying to put them onto a proper map…

Please post a copy of the routes on one map maybe using different colour for each section if possible ?
Doesn’t need to be that accurate just need to get an overview of where the routes go.

Tulips are a great way of doing the drives, but not if you are solo with no one to give you the distance & directions.

Alan,

I will ask Lars to put together something on Google Maps if he can, the admin burden on the event is causing a bit of a headache at this end, but hopefully he will be able to put something together that works

Hi,

I understand the interest of having an overview of the Scenic Drive Routes on a Map view and have sent a draft version to Iain this morning for his comments before uploading on the Forum.

Please note on the Rally day at the welcome stand, Ray and I will be there with Scenic Drives oveview Maps on display and able to help with more information, if required.

Thanks for looking to do that. I asked for similar elsewhere on the forum. For us who have no idea of the geography of the area, other than its the top bit of Wales and the bit to the right, it will be a huge help to see where roughly the runs sit on the map.

We are staying up for a week so will try to do all the runs, and we will then be able to appreciate a lot better where these are in relation to our holiday cottage…

Cheers…

But if time runs out for you all, then let us know and we will try to do something ourselves and trace the routes in to Google maps, but from past experience that’s very hard to do if you don’t have prior experience of the run…

Wales routes Map Overview now available to download and will add to routes post in the drives thread

Wales routes

luvly jubbly… 

Access in to OP

I’ve not been to the Park before so forgive me if it’s obvious but is there more than one entrance and are we using more than one or are we piling thru one entrance? 

Thanks i advance :slight_smile:

Just the one entrance; main gate on Park road at the north of the circuit. the entrance takes you over the circuit into the centre where the tickets are taken/checked/sold

Just the one

All the tourist Brown Signs in the area guide you to this entrance and the postcode on the slip with your tickets will take you there with Sat Nav.

I applied for some tickets but they have not arrived

do you know if they were posted and if so when should they arrive?

Andrew

All tickets are being sent 7-13th April

its made clear on the application page

Thanks for posting the maps :slight_smile:

Cheshire Route Map 

Link now available 

Tickets received this AM
thanks to all who made it happen