Anybody want to put there hand up on this one?

Spotted this online:

OMG… I think needs to retake driving test…

In original 4x4 height they would have made that

2 Likes

Stupid place to attempt a three point turn I’m thinking! :thinking: :-1:
Moral: If you don’t KNOW you can get out, don’t drive down a very narrow unfamiliar country lane! :crazy_face:

Ooops !

Obviously hasn’t fitted parking sensors

OMG I wondered where my wife got to the other day. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Good effort! :+1:

1 Like

Here’s another one…

3 Likes

What I’m thinking is not closely printable frankly.
Some “visitors” give the (majority) of the responsible ones a very bad name, like those in the KY NE Scotland areas right now dumping their liquid chem toilet contents & general waste by the roadside…and other places.

How many times has the prospect of a passionate encounter/ fumble led to ill judged concealment of the vehicle…

I feel for the occupant(s) who clearly would have preferred not to be judged on their driving abilities.

1 Like

There’s a joke in there, however restraint is required. :zipper_mouth_face:

For the life of me I cannot see how that car could have ended up in that position unless it had been lowered there by a Coast Guard helicopter in order to prevent anymore tourists from trying to reach the beach :thinking:

I wonder! :thinking: Is it possible the whilst reversing the tail pipe dug into the earth bank, and now there’s a fatal blockage that needs to be removed in order to start the engine? :thinking: :-1: But the car needs to be moved so that the tail pipe can be accessed in order to remove said blockage? :thinking: :-1: Catch 22?! :thinking: :crazy_face:

I have a Campervan but the thought of dumping waste (or any littering) utterly appalls me. I think, that as a result of the staycation trend, people are hiring campervans who have no idea what the “code of conduct is” and even if they were told they wouldn’t give a damn anyway. It doesn’t matter what the situation is, there is a growing minority who act in an utterly selfish and quite frankly disgusting way. I live in the Lake District and the behavior of a significant number of tourists has been (and still is) disgraceful.

3 Likes

Either that or get a forklift truck or spade out!

1 Like

I fear the fatal blockage starts from the base of the driver’s cerebellum to the rest of “it’s” carcass.

2 Likes

That’s what I love about US humans. WE take great conscious delight in other people’s (painless) misfortune’s but sub-consciously WE’RE thinking, “phew that could’ve been ME, that time when I…”

2 Likes

tried to do a handbrake turn on a road that was far too narrow…

3 Likes

Up to a point, you are correct. So long as nobody comes a cropper.
Locally, there is an " very entitled" who uses his leccy “Enable Scotland” buggy, complete with Scotty dog on lap, who terrorises people using pavements. He’s massive, with a very bad attitude…actually extremely rude in the Tesco check-outs. He’s a bit dangerous, and has had the Police calling…to no avail.
Only last week in front of SWMBO & I ( and a few others) he negotiated the last pavement bend across from Tesco’s far, far too fast and tipped right over…sending his nasty yap flying as well.
Fortunately for him the lights were at red, so no traffic.
Sorry, we laughed like drains as did a few others…then we helped getting him up.
He had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
Not a word of thanks mind. Not seen him for a few days…
Ah…Karma…you have to admire Karma.

7 Likes