Anyone here with a close link to Concorde?

Hi everyone!

Anyone here with a close link to Concorde?

I have a book of Concorde photos and some leather goods, for example, passport holder, pen and wallet.

I am not selling! That’s not allowed, but might give them to an enthusiast or… I might visit Elvington or another air museum… or my local charity shop!

Ofiaich

I’m sure that the Concorde Experience where the MX-5 OC held the spring rally this year would be very appreciative of them.

1 Like

This National Museum of Flight | East Lothian, Scotland (nms.ac.uk) is the place to give them to. As you can see they have the real thing so I am sure they would be more than happy to take them.
:heart:

1 Like

Thanks Mad_Malc,

I’ll check their website tomorrow! My uncle could get flights on Concorde but I missed out, because when my chance was coming, BA stopped those perks!

Ofiaich :sleepy:

A friend of mine is a concorde fan and was in fact involved with the disposal of the final examples off to their new homes. He also volunteers at the Britsh Airways heritage museum. If you at the rally this weekend I would love to take them and pass them on to him. Let me know

1 Like

Thanks harco!

I’ll let this run for a while. I’m not at the rally! Hope the day is excellent!

Ofiaich!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.