Anyone in Boston?

hiya all just wondering if there’s anyone members in Boston Lincs who might know anything about a mk3 for sale at marriots Mazda. 

Its a black 09 plate roadster coupe. Can’t get over myself to have  a look till end of next week 

Thanks people 

I don’t live in Boston, but have recently been a customer of Marriotts.

I traded in my MK3.5 for a ex demo 2ltr Sport Nav.

They are a family run business and have been selling Mazda’s for years. They gave me a good deal and believe in good customer service. I dealt with a guy in sales called Nathan who was very helpful.

If you ring Marriotts and ask for Nathan I’m sure he will give you a complete rundown on the car, most of their cars seem to be locally owned, sold and serviced by Marriotts.

Cheers,

Paul

Agree with last post. Traded my white Suzuki Swift Sport for a used Mazda 3 from them last year and dealt with Nathan. Very happy with everything. Not come across a black mk 3 r/c on any of our runs. Think Nathan would fill you in with some history if you asked.

Cheers
Greg

Had a look. It’s a nice sound car having a test drive it drove very well but I think I need to wait for a 2.0. Having tried a 2.0 soft top felt the bigger engine is a better choice. Just need to keep an eye out. If anyone knows or sees a 09 or later roadster coupe would be interested. Thanks people 

Had 3 2litre mk3s and agree good decision. Have several people in the club who bought 1.8s but quickly swapped for the bigger engine. Might be a Niseko for sale privately and will check it out and let you know. Have a club meeting tonight at the pub in Hagworthingham if that’s near you. Larini back box should sell very easily. Had one on mk2s - great sound.

Thanks. ???