archery day

Hi all,  just wanted to thank everyone who organised a absolutely brillant day at the archery on sunday and for peter and june and the foxes archery club for their patients and expert tution on the day and also the lady in the pavillion for the drinks and the chef on the BBQ thank you.  it was great to see a good turn out of MX’s and all looked pretty and shiney. drive fast and safe see you all next time. Karen and Dave.

Hi Everyone

All of us down at Fox Archers enjoyed having you all for the day.  I am glad that everyone had a fabulous time and I was honoured when Sarah asked if you could all come again next year.  Well the answer is simply a resounding YESWink  We have been asked to attend your Rally at the Hop Farm next May - obviously I will have to take this up with the Committee - but I really cannot see any problem.  Jackie and Derek did a marvellous job re the catering.

I have never enjoyed a Have a Go so much -  I was even told that Simon and I could become honorary members of your club lol!!!

Lynn

Secretary Fox Archers

Hi Lynn

Thanks for your post on the forum I nearly missed it, as I am normally looking at the South East Events Discussion area, looking forwrd to next years event see the South east Discussion Area already a thread for the Archery on there. We will look forward to Maid Marion’s and Robin Hood in green tights of course having a go.

Look forward to seeing you again soon, and will be in touch re the Rally nearer the date.

Thanks LOL

Sarah (Mazda chick)