Area Coordinators area missing

Hi

I am Area Coordinator for North East Midlands and can no longer see the A/Cs area.

Can you point me in the right direction of where this is or has my access not been set up correctly.

John Hoy
Joint Area Coordinator NEM region

2 Likes

This work?

https://forum.mx5oc.co.uk/c/admin-forums/acs/64

Hi John,

Khalid here from the web team at Next Step Heritage - sorry about this, not all the user roles migrated across when we moved the forum. I’ve added you to the AC group so you should be able to see the AC area now. Thanks for bearing with us!

Hi. South Wales area also omitted from the change over. It might not be a bad idea to check all areas have been transferred.

Hi there, looks like Cheshire and North Wales hasn’t migrated over either :slightly_frowning_face:

@Daveyw @Maisie I’ve just added you both to the ACs group, so hopefully you should be able to see the AC area now. Let me know if you have an issues though. :slightly_smiling_face:

All good now for me, thank you :blush:

Hi please can you check our joint coordinator David Mortiboys also has access to the NEM region

Need him to have logged on to the forum and also know what his username is.

It would appear that each AC has to apply individually . so please give Lesley and myself access to the Area CoOrdinators Area

Hi Khalid
sorry taken so long to reply. I still can’t get into AC New Front End Login to edit and add info on the area diary
Regards

Dave

Hi Khalid
Still can’t edit area matters on the website though.
Dave

Hi @Daveyw - Gary @Smiffy should be able to help you out with AC website access