Area Stands - National Rally 2016 - Donnington

Are you ready for…

The Local Area Stand Theme for this year, since we are at a race track after all, is… WACKY RACES!

So it’s time to break out your Dick Dastardly Stache and assemble your very own Ant Hill Mob. Ready to put on a great show at Donnington!

Stand spaces are limited so don’t delay, contact your Area Co-ordinator and ask them to apply for a Local Area Stand space TODAY!

Do we have to apply again  we could do 2 stands if there are no takers.

Mal he’s just posting it in here as been a bit slower than expected so far through the AC forums.

Just the one stand per area, space is a bit tight the year - so maybe this time please follow the stand guidelines :wink:

It was tongue in cheek.  Just trying to keep the thread alive.   

I LoL’d

Back on topic…

There are now TWO STANDS LEFT!!!

Ask your Area Co-ordinator to apply now, to avoid disappointment.

Which areas now have stands. ?

Not public knowledge, yet.

All the stand arrangement details are in the AC area of the forum, Dave and Jenny will be able to tell you more. 

There are only THREE Area Stand spaces left!!! If you would like to get your area and your cars displayed prominently inside the event then please make sure to approach your AC and encourage them to take an Area Stand!

Hi Cerbs are there any area stands left? I did reply on here a few days ago but cant find my post now.

Jeff there is 2 I think.

Lee is on holiday this week he’ll be back over the weekend.

I’m back from the beach…

Jeff I have added you to the list and replied to you in the AC forum.

There are now only TWO Area Stand spaces remaining!

There are now THREE area stand spaces remaining…