Auto Alex Shedfest v2 - May 4th, Mallory Park

ShedFest is BACK!

Following on from last August’s sellout show at the British Motor Museum, Alex and his team will showcase their star cars (so long as they don’t break down en route!), and are looking forward to meeting and chatting to every like-minded shed lover.

This time, they’re doubling the capacity to ensure that there is plenty of space for everyone!
The event moves to May 4th at Mallory Park

How to get your Tickets

• Head over to https://petrolheadonism.club/shedfest/

• Click on Show Car tickets and the select buy tickets.

• Choose the SHOW CAR ENTRY , DRIVER & 1 PASSENGER option and check out

• Fill in your details and make sure to to select the MX-5 Owners Club Display to join the MX-5 display at the show!

• We can’t wait to see you there!

2 Likes

Hiya, I’ve got a show ticket but didn’t realise the Club were attending (I missed this post) - is there any space left on the stand?

If we had any info on the stand from the organisers I could give you an answer, but I doubt there is will be any issues to get you on there, just don’t know yet if we’ll have a ‘stand’!

Oh that doesn’t sound good. I did speak to Ciro on Instagram last night and asked whether the Owner’s Club had space or not and he just simply said all the MX-5s will be grouped together regardless, so it sounds as if it will be ad hoc organising as and when cars come in.

I would like to be on the stand if possible this year as I was meant to be on the stand last year but had to leave the car at home due to mechanical issues (brakes issues).

1 Like

Looking forward to this again this year. Have we had many bookings via the club?

No idea, no word from the organisers.

Sorted we’ll be there set up, there are quite a few expected.