Auto solos and possible track evening for 2024

Hi

If there is anyone out there thinking of having a go at Auto solo events in the area this year please feel free to message me or email on the Eastern Email address - eastern@mx5oc.co.uk - and I will give you some tips and details.

For those of you who do not know what this is, google auto solo or look back on some old Eastern Region Facebook posts where I have posted some in car video for previous events. It is basically having fun in your car on old airfields or other similar venues and is easy and cheap to compete in.

The series is run under the ANGLIA MOTOR SPORT CLUB banner and the dates are on their website and you will need to join one of the clubs on their list as well as the MX5 OC but there are usually other events run as taster events throughout the season.

One word of warning it can become addictive …

One other note, I will look to do a track evening later in the year at Snetterton and although this will be on a general Track evening I will post when I am doing this in case anyone fancy’s joining me.

Looking forward to a fun 2024

Andrew Scarlett
Joint Eastern A/C

1 Like

Just a minor detail.
Direct membership of Anglian Motor Sport Club (AMSC) is not available.
AMSC is an umbrella club for most of the Car Clubs in East Anglia.
As a member of one of those clubs you can enter any event that any of those clubs is running,
You can find a list of the clubs at [AMSC Member Clubs]([AMSC Member Clubs]

Hi Clive thanks for that my mistake