Back support for drivers seat

Hi, since owning my new MK3 in the last few weeks, I have found the seat is not very supportive for my back and given me a bit of pain.

I managed to find a back support off Amazon (called an Easy Eagle Lumbar Support Cushion) and have fitted it into the 5. After a couple of short runs out in it, the back feels much more supported and no pain so far.

I think I will add a neck support to the seat as well as due to my height, I have the seat reclining slightly so as not to rub my head on the roof!

Must say I didn’t have this problem in my old MK1.

Anyway, thought I would share in case there are any other suffers out there.

Hi and thanks for the top tip, I am finding a similar problem with our ND, never had a problem in 17+ years of NB ownership, but after an hour in the ND I start to feel uncomfortable…so I will get one of these…

Hi D Durgan, …mine has arrived today courtesy of Amazon.

Not had chance to test it as we are still locked down in Wales. However, initial impressions are that it is good quality, fits a treat, and being black with red piping matches our ND leather seats perfectly!!

Seating position seems fine and looking forward to trying it out!

Never had a problem with our last NB, but I have found my back “starts to go” after about an hours driving. Hope this lumbar support sorts it?

…will let you know…

…and again thanks for the tip…