Bangers and Cash Weekend Visit April 2023

dagenham girl pipers and the band of the coldstream guards would like to go if there are any spaces. thanks

Please could you add Chris and myself to the list.

Thanks, Angie.

Please add John and Jeni Beasley. NEM Group.

Hi David, Barry, please can you add me to the list.
Thanks
Terry

Hi yes i would like to be added to the list
Ian g… cheers

Hi David and Barry
Please add us to the list for the Bangers and Cash weekend
Thanks
David and Anita

I would be interested please

You can count us in
Nigel & Janet

1 Like

If youve still got space myself and wife would go. Thanks Ian and Corrie

1 Like

Hi
Please can you put John and Jan down for this trip.
Thanks x

Hi Phil and Josie would be interested thanks

1 Like

Can confirm our place on the trip, will be going up on the Friday 21st and staying in Pickering which is only 2.5 miles away and has more pubs and restaurants.
Nigel & Janet

1 Like

Hi David and Barry

We can confirm we will be joining you for the Bangers and Cash Weekend and hotel booked for 3 nights going home on Monday.

Thanks to you both for arranging this great weekend.

David and Cath

2 Likes

We can also confirm that we will be joining you. We will be going up on Friday and returning home on Sunday evening after any drive etc. We have booked 2 nights accommodation in Pickering. (Premier Inn).

Carol-Ann & Ian

Hi, just seen update. Although 9th person to respond to thread we have just been eliminated as you dont know us despite being NEM members from Loughborough! A message instead of just ignoring and eliminating us would have been courteous. So much for beining a welcoming region and should club not be inclusive, you ask for list and then select choosen few? Shame really as it would have been nice to see Derek again; last time was when he collected my red Ford Capri Laser…you may have seen the Restoration programme earlier this year… Have a good time!

1 Like

Hi David,
Just to confirm that we will be joining you on the Bangers and Cash week-end, and have booked our hotel.
Thanks.
Christine and Hedley.

1 Like

Hi. Yes please. We are definitely still wanting to go to this Bangers and Cash. Thank you. And we have booked a lovely B&B in Pickering where we have stayed a few times before.

Angie and Chris.

I would like to join you please.

2 Likes

Hi Josie and Phil will be joining you for this trip
And have booked our hotel in Pickering

1 Like

I was one of the first to put my name down but I’m not a North East Midlands member because I live in Yorkshire. Why not just specify it’s just for NEM members in the first place?