Bangers and Cash Weekend Visit April 2023

Hi All
UPADATE
Hi All
We now have the date for the Bangers and Cash Weekend.
Saturday 22nd April 2023.
Barry, Geraldine, Ann and myself will be going up on Friday 21st April and returning Monday 24th as we are hoping to arrange a Run through the Moors if folks want to join us on the Sunday.
We now know we only have 34 places given to us by Bangers and Cash.
Going through the list below, we have taken the first 34 names of regular North East Midlands Members that we know. Some of the below have not identified themselves by name, only their club username or specified which area they are from and as we don’t know who you are, we have eliminated you them from this first list.
Those invited are:
Barry and Geraldine
David and Ann
Clare and David Barnwell
Carol-Ann and Ian
David and Cath
Wayne Martin
Christine and Hedley
David and Julie
Nigel and Jo
Max and Michele
Graeme and Christine
Ray and Glennis
Angie and Chris
Terry Oldham
Tracey Fradley
Nigel and Janet
John and Jan
Phil and Josie

Please book your own hotel arrangements for as many nights as you require, and Confirm your places as soon as possible as we will use the other names mentioned below on a reserve list if any of the above do not take up their places.

Barry and I are planning a weekend to visit the Bangers and Cash Museum in Yorkshire.
Barry has had an email from Derrick, the owner and will give us a weekend date to visit the Museum in April 2023. He will not commit to a specific date in April until we get a rough idea of numbers as he has limited spaces. If you would like to go and can clear your diary for April next year and would be interested in this trip. Please add your name to the thread below. We will have quite a bit of work to do when we have the numbers to find hotel rooms etc.
We are looking at travelling up on a Friday, Saturday visit to the Museum and a run over the Moors on the Sunday, travelling back on Monday. As soon as we have an idea of numbers we will try to come back with the dates and can confirm the arrangements.
We hope you will want to join us.
David Mortiboys and Barry Badger

1 Like

Barry and Geraldine.
Ann and David Mortiboys.
Clare and David Barnwell to start the thread.

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Carol-Ann & Ian would be interested in joining you for this weekend.

1 Like

I thought this was going ahead in September. Nevertheless, I am interested in joining the trip.

2 Likes

Please add David and Cath to your list.

2 Likes

Im interested in this weekend :+1:

1 Like

Hi David and Barry,
We would like to join you on the proposed visit to Bangers and Cash in April 2023.
Thanking you.
Christine and Hedley.

1 Like

Could you please put Lynn & Roy on the list.

1 Like

We are NWM members and would love to join yoou on this trip if there are spaces available
Best wishes
Derek & Janet Wareham

2 Likes

Evening,

Could you please add David & Nikki to the list.

1 Like

Hi
please add Dave and Julie to the list
thanks

1 Like

Hi Barry & David

Please add Nigel & Jo to the list for Bangers & Cash . Many thanks.

Hi,
Please add John and Bernadette to your list for the Bangers and Cash weekend.

1 Like

We are interested too, please can you add us to the list.
Many thanks,
Max and Michele

1 Like

Hi David :
Please add us to the list
Regards

Graeme & Christine

1 Like

Ray n Glennis are interested in the weekend trip

Hi, anyone looked at The MOTORIST at lennerton for an event it’s got lovely food?

Count me in

1 Like

Hi Craig and Charlie would be interested ?

1 Like

I would be interested in joining you on this trip.
Keith AC Yorkshire Ridings.

1 Like