Bangor car & motorcycle show Saturday 21st May

Myself and a couple of other members will be taking our cars to the Bangor car & Motorcycle show this Saturday 21st May, if anyone would like to join us we plan to meet there at around 9:30 am so we can get parked together. 

details of the show here.

http://www.bangorelimshow.com

Are these events for “paid up” members only or is it open to any MX 5 owner? Recently bought an NA for Sunday fun, would be interested in a few runs.

Hi, really would need to get the local area coordinators to answer your question regarding being a paid up member and runs but since this is only a local small show on Saturday you are welcome to attend as there are only a few cars from the club going also as there is a good chance of rain on Saturday we are trying to get an indoor spot so would need to be there no later than 9:30 as space is limited. If you are going to attend let me know so that I can expect you and make sure there is enough space

Moiranian,

Runs and events are for MX-5 Owners Club members primarily. However you are welcome to come along as a guest to 1 or 2 of these to events to see what we do, before you would be expected to join the Club.

Steven
Joint A/C N Ireland