Best and worst thing about RF as a daily

I almost created a thread answering this exact question about 4 times this week!
I daily my Launch Edition RF doing a stretch down the M56 and then a few A/B roads as well as visiting my parents regularly down some excellent Cheshire B roads and absolutely love it.

General

• As mentioned above ‘rifle-bolt’ action of the gear box is great fun
  • The washer fluid bottle is tiny, pretty sure I am refilling it every fortnight at the moment!
  • Water flows off the windscreen onto the top of the driver window which once dry can leaves road grime
  • My windscreen wipers (Bosch replacement blades) don’t perform well at high speeds and miss the bottom of the drivers side

NVH

• I am 6’5" so have the seat back pressed against the plastic which can squeak
  • It is a convertible so the chassis can flex a bit causing the roof to makes a little noise (I do have delrin door bushes fitted)
  • As you have probably read on other threads, there can be a bit of buffeting at high speeds but I have never been bothered
  • I wouldn’t say lowering springs impacted ride quality

I am sure I thought of a few more things but can’t remember them right now so will update if/when I do remember :smile: