Best car in Area

Clapping hands in the airGood Job

Congratulations to Lynne on winning the ‘Best Car in The Area’ tonight, brilliant job.

Oops mustn’t forget Neil, nice wheels Big Smile

I Agree 

Well done to Lynne and the runners up, I thought that if I hid around the back with the roof up, no one would notice, they didn’t?Confused

Nice to see so many cars there and again standing room only, we’re getting too popular, just wait until the nights start getting earlier.

Many thanks for the messages. I must say that I had trouble choosing which ones to vote for. Thinking

I think people
appreciate that it’s an everyday car, not just a weekend toy. Was amazed to come first, hence the lack of a prepared speech lol.

Anyway thank you to everyone who voted for my 5, and not forgetting Neil for doing alot of the work. Thumbs up Well done to Karen and Paul too.

Nice to see that mark
2s are now getting recognition  Wink

Liz I think you’re right, it was the new wheels which made the difference, of course now I’ve got to live up to the title so have been busy hoovering and polishing. Confused

Was this at the Hinton meet?

Yep, That it was.

Is this the only event in the Western area?

Seems a bit quiet…

Hi. Have a look here

http://www.mx5western.co.uk/

not sure how many of the Western Area come on the forum, maybe it’s just us quiet ones on here Wink

It is the quiet ones you have to be aware of Angel