Best Classic Car Club Stand 2010

Me too. Colour? Size? Price please? Or does this have to come from the supplier?

Just spotted - £2-£2.50 in earlier post, depending on whether a single or dual colour. I guess these are to go on bodywork not on the inside of glass? I was thinking silver on the inside of the quarter light if on glass, or silver in the engine bay if on bodywork,

So far so good but please get Club / Peter Jakeways approval to the sticker before you put this into production, he needs to be happy with it as he put in all the hard work getting us all organised…   I would suggest at the very least it needs to say " MX-5 Owners Club" on it as otherwise how does it commemorate our stand win?   Get in touch with PJ asap please.

In my opinion it need to mention “MX-5 Owners Club” and have the club logo.

I think it should also go onto the body and not in a window.

Good point about MX-5 OC. Too excited and hadn’t spotted that.

Perhaps the bottom line of the internal-to-track lettering could read

MX-5 OC 2010

or the 2010 could go at the top and MX-5 Owners Club as the last line?

Hi all

So to the questions the size is no bigger than 4X4 inches if you want them to go into the window reverse cut im not sure but i’ll ask but as to the what goes where i think by the time these are sort with all changes the memory has gone by!

I’ll put forward the changes to include(MX-5 OC) brfore the 2010 bit asap and let you know with another proof.

Yes the prices are £2 single colour or £2.50 dual colour and this is his price and i am trying to get his number to make my life easier.

cheers ian

Surely all the proof required would be a photocopy of the blue in-field ticket that all stand members would have been issued???

I will shortly be selling PDF copies of my blank in-field pass from the 2010 Silverstone Classic. Simply print out and fill in the registration number yourself. £10 each, gifted to my PayPal account please … Big Smile

Damn, there is always one eh, lol…ok ok, my idea will split the £5 50/50Whisper

Hi all

this is the finished artical.

The colour chart below is what colours he has available.

Just a bit more info from mark to other possibilities

We can also do Mirror Chrome, Glitter, Holographic, Carbon Fibre, although these are a little bit more expensive @ £1 each extra.

Please could you as an area order directly with mark on the email stated please try not to mess him about, many thanks.

mark@creative-vinyl.co.uk

Still ideally needs PJ to give it the thumbs up.  His organisation and hard work, he needs to be happy…  Big Smile

And he will probably be able to make sure that everyone on the stand gets to know about it…

Hi all

I have contacted him private message (pj) for his approval last week and asked him to let every one know on here but no reply.

So this was maybe a good idea but by the time we get things going it will be to late.

If anyone knows him personally then ask him to post his thoughts on here.

Cheers ian