Black Tonneau Cover for MX5 NB

Surplus to requirement now is my black tonneau cover. which I used on my Mk 2.5, although it will fit all Mk 2 NB variants and I believe also a MX5 NA Mk 1 (no doubt someone will correct me if I’m wrong there.).
The cover is in good condition with no rips or tears and all press studs present. There is some slight staining to the underside. Couldn’t uploads pics but will email if you request me.

Offers in the region of £35.00. Collection from Selby or post at buyers expense.

Nigel,

When you say tonneau, is this covering part of the cockpit too - or is it just sitting over the folded hood? If just the hood, then as long as it fits a Mk1 NA, then I will have it…

Ian

It’ll fit but you need to change the 4 x MK1 tenax to the MK2 big poppers on the seat belt tower

OK, in which case I will have it. I live in Cheshire so you will have to post it, but obviously I will cover that. If you can let me know the total amount and your bank details by Message, I can do an immediate bank transfer and let you have my address.

Thanks,

Ian

Hopefully NigelP will see this then…

Sorry, I was mistaken - I thought you were selling them!!!

Nigel,

I am not sure if you have been on, but following the thread, I will have your cover if you can message me.

Thanks,

Ian

Hi Ian

OK so you’ll have seen the post from IanC regarding use on a Mk1 and yes it just covers the hood when folded down. I’ll let you know p&p cost and bank details tomorrow.

Cheers

Hi Many thanks for the info. regarding using my tonneau on a MK1. I just love how someone in our club always comes to the rescue with obscure info.

Thanks