Blackpool Lights

Hello everyone I have been looking through your photos of the different runs you have done and I have seen that you went to blackpool in 2011 for the lights. Are you planning on doing another blackpool run this year.   Thanks Tammie x

As we’re only about 45 mins away from Blackpool, and the weather’s looking good we’re planning a run through the IdeaIdea one night this week.

We’ll also be going through the IdeaIdeaIdea with the NW contingent later in September.

Last year we also joined the MXicanS on their October run through the IdeaIdeaIdeaIdea and would love to do the same again this year if one is planned.

Hi Tammie,

The Blackpool run was actually organised by our friends across the border in Cheshire & North Wales and we were invited along with them, as far as I’m aware neither area has anything planned for the lights this year, but if anyone wanted to organise something, I’m sure a few people would be interested. Smile

NWOC 26-9-12, are doing the lights run.

Hi, Mr Safetymatch are you going through the lights, if so give us a txt nearer the date eh  Fish and chips oooooooorr ! as Homer would say

Alan

Hi Maisie

Im not part of your clubs yet but met a few of your members at shugborough car show. If your club could organise a date I would like to come along. would it be possible for it to be on a weekend though as I work late in the week.  Thanks TammieBig Smile

Hi Alan, working really odd hours at the mo, 11-14hrs a day (gotta grab it while i can) and clocking 900-1300 mls a week, so it will be pretty much a snap decision on the day wether i do the run or if i can keep awake!

Dave.

As Teri has previously said, we have no plans to visit Blackpool this year.

However we always encourage our members to arrange runs and if you wish to go, post the information on here of the time and date you are going and see who wishes to join you. Alternatively you could join the North West area on their run.

Perhaps we will see you at one of our monthly meetings, as you are not too far away from Penkridge. Look forward to meeting you.