Bluetooth, phone

1. My model of MX-5 is: __
  2. I’m based near: __
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __
    Hi all, I have a NC 3.5, 2010. Help please, It has the cd changer, Bose system with Bluetooth. Is there any way, probably using the Bluetooth, that I can use my phone to play through the speakers (Spotify) I have got my phone on hands free via Bluetooth already. Thanks.

I’m pretty sure that the only way that you can play music from your phone through the Bose system is via an auxiliary lead from your phone to the aux in next to the 12v socket.

Just buy something like this,
Music and phone through ya speakers…
2 mins setting up :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Great, I’ll try one of those. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Seconded, far cheaper and less hassle than changing the head unit over. A replacement set of door speakers and for less than 10% of a new head unit probably produces sounds more than acceptable in a convertible.
Only problem I have is that it seems to need setting every time the engine is started. Must read the instruction more carefully………

1 Like

Mine picks up my phone immediately and is playing Spotify within 15-20 seconds :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

I have a memory stick with all the music as well as the phone via bluetooth maybe that’s the problem?

1 Like