Blyton Park MX-5 Only Day - 1st June

Based on the success of this event, is there any possibility that the OC might hold one nearer south, e.g Brands or Snetterton? Snetterton is a great track for this car. Premier Inn, Travelodge and decent pubs all local.

Think we are are possibly doing the same :slight_smile:

Iā€™d be interested to come along to watch too

Am thinking that waking up at the track would be a novel experience, followed by of course driving quickly round a track in our 5 for the first time! Which mark 5 do you have, ours is standard mk1 1.8is, with meister CRDā€™s and some anti roll bars, no abs which am looking forward to trying to manage on the day!

We have a mk2 1.6ā€¦just a fun toy to take to tracks etc. Been stripping it and learning over winter :grinning:

Will try and get some before and after photos unloaded

Sounds a fantastic day you have planned @StuMaz look forward to seeing before and after shots

If it all goes well it should be great fun. Need to try and get it out before then if i can. Make sure it doesnt fall apart :slight_smile:

1 Like

Before i tryā€¦do we know if anyone has checked possibility if canping out night before?

Are there any other mx5 only track days planned? This one sold out before payday :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers:

The Black Horse in Blyton village itself is pretty decent for those who prefer not to camp. Iā€™ve booked in Friday night and will grab some food there too :+1:

1 Like

Good point! Have emailed Blyton to check about camping out on site the Friday night before the event.

Have heard back from Blyton trackā€¦ we can camp out the night beforeā€¦

Thats great newsā€¦
Will be good excise to break out the roof tent again lol

Cheers Blue Ben

1 Like

:rofl: at least you wouldnā€™t need a ladder! all my tent pegs seem have gone walkabout, after lending to the nephew. B :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:er!

Lol roof tent goes on range rover, more room then! lolā€¦mx5 gets put on trailer :smiley:

1 Like

Whenā€™s the next ? Iā€™ve just resigned as a member

Am hoping there are other events that come out as i want to get this thing on a few track days this year.

1 Like

Hello, there is a website which lists Mazda track days (and other car marques), though I am not sure how up to date it is as Blyton Park 1st June is not listed! trackdays.co.uk