Blyton Park MX-5 Only Day - 1st June

Blyton Park is reserved for an exclusive MX-5 track day on Saturday, 1st June organised by the Club and our motorsport partner Mazda on Track.

It is an excellent opportunity to enjoy the freedom of driving your own MX-5 in a controlled and safe environment at this renowned MX-5 track, free from public road restrictions!

Our trackdays prioritise a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, allowing you to have fun at your own pace without any pressure to push your limits, no matter your previous experience on track. With limited entrants for this ‘open pit lane’ day, you’ll have more time on track, minimal waiting times and less on circuit traffic without worrying about larger and more powerful cars like mixed track days.

Members benefit from sharing the track with like-minded MX-5 enthusiasts, fostering higher driving standards and mutual respect. If you haven’t attended a trackday before, it’s a great opportunity to discover your car’s performance capabilities.

Due to the popularity of our trackdays, early booking is recommended to secure your spot, don’t miss the chance to join fellow MX-5 owners for an unforgettable day on the track.

Book your place here

30th Anniversary Bonus

Exclusive Limited Edition Motorsport T-Shirt!

As a bonus to celebrate the Club’s 30th Anniversary we are giving member participants at Blyton an exclusive, limited edition long-sleeve Motorsport T-shirt made just for you!

To secure your shirt simply follow these steps: after reserving your spot, send an email to motorsport@mx5oc.co.uk with your name, booking reference number, and desired T-shirt size.

Act fast and reserve your spot by May 15th to ensure you receive this unique collector’s item. Please note that these commemorative shirts are specifically crafted for the primary drivers attending the event. For other participants interested in acquiring a special edition shirt, arrangements can be made separately.

These distinctive T-shirts are a one-of-a-kind piece, exclusively created for this track day at Blyton Park. They will not be available anywhere else, making this the sole occasion to obtain this custom-made anniversary keepsake. Don’t miss out on this memorable track addition to our 30th-anniversary celebration!

Booked! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

2 Likes

Booked for first ever track day! 30 years in the making, only a 4 and 3/4 hour drive on the Friday night. Does anyone have a recommendation on where is convenient to stay nearby?

1 Like

Hey, also booked for for Blyton. Newbies to MX5 ownership so should be fun! Its a good 3 hour trip each way for us too…sure it will be worth it!

To let everyone know, this has been so popular that it has sold out over night. So, unfortunately, unless you have already secured a place, there are currently none available.

If you do / did want to come but have not been able to secure a spot, our website does have the option to enter your email address on the Blyton 1st June event and the system will email you if a space does become available due to someone pulling out.

Be aware though please, it will email everyone equally who has signed up on that list, and so it will be fastest on the draw at that point.

If you have missed out, there are two other Blyton general track days on our site, the first being 27th April.

MOT Trackdays.

2 Likes

incredible.

1 Like

Just curious - Is it open to spectators only if you don’t want to go on track ?

1 Like

yes, might even get a passenger lap if you fancied.

1 Like

Booked - and really looking forward to it!

@StuMaz safe drive up there, am hoping the roads aren’t too manic on the way…

Cheers Blue Ben. My daughter and me have been getting the car sorted over last couple of months (been stripped and repainted!) as its just a track car so we are really looking forward to the day. …apart from the slow trip there with it on trailer haha!

1 Like

Quick question as only for 1 day is it same as last year, mornings 20 min alternative session with begginers. Only asking as might let my daughter have a blast.

Can camp on site night before for free. Not the best shower facilities but there hot and work. Or if want a hotel i can vouch for forest pines. Im 3 hrs away and most likely stay at the venue

Do you need to book to camp in site…that could be cool option…

No, gates normally close at 9 pm, contact blyton direct and will leave gates unlocked, just shut them after you have entered.

1 Like

Are any others staying over?

Booked also - first ever track day in a car; did a few motorbike ones about 20 years ago. So need to remember what to bring with me (apart from a car in good working order)…

1 Like

Think i am bring everything in garage just in case lol :laughing:

2 Likes

@MadMx5 Nice one Craig will dust off the tent

Possibly, I did last time