body work

Hi there
I have a 2002 1800 se which needs attention on the inside of the rear wheel arches...plus a little erosion on the  exterior edge of  one of them.
Could anyone recommend someone in the Belfast /Dunmurry/Lisburn area who could carry out the necessary work....at reasonable expenditure.... please?
Look forward to hearing from someone.
Gerry C

Don’t want to the Grim Reaper, but often this proves to be the tip of an epic Titanic iceberg.

This was mine…and typical. Who ever you get needs to be good…very good.

Oh…and check engine bay chassis rails too. Frankly…if they are starting this caper ( common) you may wish to re-evaluate matters.

New sections are available now from Gareth Mx5 Restorer I believe.

Must have shocked him! Helloooo???Laughing

That’s bad, would hate to buy a car and find that but they are not alone I have seen some ford KA s that are as equally as bad. All it takes with a fresh car is yearly underbody inspections and Waxoil coating. Excellent repairs though.

Thanks. Probably spent more than the car’s true worth at the time frankly.

Fools and their money are soon parted.

A case of zero/minus R.O.I when SWMBO retires soon (getting an Audi A1) but at least it won’t kill someone and is perhaps the most rot free examples left.

Our Mk1 is going nowhere…it’s a keeper. 

Crawfords Body Repair Centre in Belfast might be worth a call. They recently completed a brilliant repair for me.

ta for recommendation. A guy called Francis Johnston at Carryduff did an excellent job for me, but will bear in mind your post