Bola Wheels

I don’t know Bola wheels that well but those looks like Rota grid copies, which are probably just copies of another higher end brand. Maybe the Bola came before the Rotas.

The Rota titan (if they were in stock) would be my choice or the Rota Force but those tracklite gear wheels at 7kg mentioned above, I would have to go for them just because rolling mass is important.

Yes, like most wheels at 600 quid they are of course replicas, I’m not tracking it so I so don’t want to spend anymore more on a 6k car

1 Like

Don’t forget to add the price of new tyres on the wheels which can almost double the price, depending on which you get of course.
My wheels were £650 but with tyres and bolt kit came to £1100.

Same, £1200 including Pilot Sports

Just need my Meisters to turn up now!

5 Likes

Very bold but I like it :+1:

1 Like

Love it! So nice to see something a bit different. I would toy with the idea of white wheels on my grey car but don’t know if it would be a step too far for me.

Whats the colour of the 5 ?

The 5 spoke are hyper black, they were out of stock so I got the six spoke in gun metal

Its a Miyako 2.0 in aluminium.

1 Like

I looked getting white but the leather seats have red trim in the Miyako so opted for these.

Looks great as it is mate, very nice and you cant beat a bit of colour coding!

Now on, with Pilot Sports

At 7.5 wide and 215 tyres and 45 offset they sit perfectly at the edge of the wheel arch

Very happy with these

5 Likes

I like the wheels, I just don’t think they suit the mk3 at all. They are very aggressive, hardcore and blunt but the NC is round and sweeping. Each to their own, as long as the one paying for them is happy is all that matters.

Yeah it’s the look I wanted, took ages deciding

1 Like

They look good to me; beef up the look of the car. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, the wheel arches are aggressive and needed filling

1 Like

I guess that’s beauty of alloys, pretty much unlimited when it comes to design choices, everyone can be appeased! I don’t think they look bad, they just make the car look a bit track focused.

1 Like

Yeah, too much choice in fact , tbh that track focused look was what I was after so pleased with that lol

In the end I couldn’t choose and just went with with the first one I picked as trusted that’s the one I liked most

Sort of

1 Like