Bola Wheels

Anyone got any experience of them? About to order some B2R, 17x7.5 for an NC2

These are flow forged and at £650 and less than 8kg seem great value

HB_1_800x800-500x500

1 Like

Many people on a bmw forum I used to frequent use bola flow formed wheels and swear by them. Light, strong and good vfm.

Look good and seem very well priced…

Yes, they are custom made to the MX5 PCD, offset is 40 on a 17x7.5 so I’m good ( I think !) For 215/45s

Only weight 7.8kgs which on a 17 is excellent

Tbh have got extremely bored trying to choose a new alloy wheel and kept coming back to these

This new ‘hyper black’ they do looks quite stunning

This is the B1, they do in gun metal , the B2 I’m getting is 5 spoke

https://youtu.be/JvOuZMFflYM

There are so many different designs, so eventually you need to bite the bullet, otherwise you will get dizzy going round in circles, but these look really good.

Yeah that’s what happened, just froze under the volume of choice

In the end something simple and dark colour on a silver NC will look good, and the price seems excellent when you factor in the low weight

Bit of bling, and why not

They would be mine I believe. Good ride, handles well. I’ve got 215/40/17 Dunlop sport maxx on. Mines lowered so I always have to think speed humps everywhere! Haha
Ant

1 Like

Looks great nice one

1 Like

Those 6 spoke ones look the biz. :+1:

1 Like

Very nice wheels.

1 Like

Yeah I love the 6 spoke , they are only available in gloss gunmetal, the 5 spokes in the newer Hyper black

Currently trying to decide between the 2

Just about to put these Bola B1 on my mk3.

2 Likes

Nice colour

I’m going to sleep on the B1r v B2R

I’ll have some very condish 2010 16" for sale soon

6.9Kg. Just sayin! :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Oooh those are very nice

Really want a darker gun metally colour though

Well that’s a shame, Tracklite only do two 17x8

Well, need to sleep on it

Prefer the 6 spoke, but the 5 spoke in hyper black is kind of special

1 Like

Bought the B1s

3 Likes

I love these B2R so it’s great to hear that they aren’t too bad weight wise. I’ve fancied a 5 spoke summer wheel for a while and it’s between these and the Rota GTR which are nice and also come in the same sort of finishes. Think it would be the crystal silver for me against my grey car.