Booking Form

A booking form was enclosed with the April edition of Soft Top Hard Top, a further copy can be downloaded at -

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/files/folders/rally_information/entry94436.aspx

This covers

The Scenic Drives on Saturday

Transport to and from The Beauchief Hotel, from the Barlow Camp Site and The Sheffield Park Hotel

The Pie and Pea Supper, along with the Evening Entertainment.

The Chatsworth Hampers

The Caricature Artist.

The Hotels and Camp Sites are to be booked direct.

Can I assume that if I am going, but don’t want any of the items listed above, I don’t need to complete the form? In which case, how will you know how many to expect (or doesn’t that matter)? Also, depending on the weather on the day, I may like to go on one of the drives, should I book anyway, even though I may not turn up?

Thanks “Mazy” 

Hi Mazy,

Can I assume that if I am going, but don’t want any of the items listed above, I don’t need to complete the form?

Yes, if you are not requiring the items listed there is no need to complete a form

In which case, how will you know how many to expect (or doesn’t that matter)?

If the members have booked it they require it, if they have nt booked it they do nt require it, so we do nt need to know.The Rally Field in front of Chatsworth will hold over 500 cars and there is an overflows area .Also, depending on the weather on the day, I may like to go on one of the drives, should I book anyway, even though I may not turn up?

If you want to come on a run, please book it ASAP, a booking form is then required.

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/files/folders/rally_information/entry94436.aspx

Should you decide to book onto a run and then not to come for what ever reason, please email me as soon as decide, so we can allocate the place on the run to another member

Regards

Burton

Hi Burton,

Thanks for that. I was just surprised that there was nowhere on the form that I could indicate I was just attending the rally without wanting any of the other stuff. I though someone would need to know how many cars/people were planning to go to the rally, for parking/administration etc purposes. I have friends doing the same as me (we are staying in a B&B in Bakewell). If someone in the organising group does need to know attendees, please let me know an email address to communicate directly.

Thanks again,

Mazy