Boots/Luggage Rack

Good Morning !!!
Im after a luggage rack if anyone is selling the one in MX5 Parts is very expensive , or if anyone please knows a website that i can have a look .

Thanks
Fen

Hi Fen, i have one for sale in the parts for sale section. Hopefully it may be the one you’re looking for?

Steve

Hi Steve,
Do you have a picture please ?

Let me have a look

Thanks
Fen

Is only one for £ 310.00

I can only see for an MK1 i have MK3

Thanks
Fen

Hi Fen,

Picture attached, cane off my 2010 mk3

Steve

looks very nice , how much you selling it for?

Thanks Steve

It’s advertised on the forum at £150 having been reduced from £200 collected from Stoke-on-Trent. Ideally didn’t want post but if that was the only option i’d need to find out a rate and let you know.

Steve

Ok, is it a light at the back or does it come with any other fixtures ? looks very good!
I live in berkshire near Bracknell . Are you far?

Fen

It has a built in brake light fitted with a cable and connector attached. I’m in Stoke-on-Trent so not really close at all unfortunately.

Oh… yes you are far and is heavy to post it… Yes please if u could find the rate … not rush but i do like it !!

Many Thanks
Fen

No problem Fen, I’ll get a postage rate in the next 2 or 3 days and let you know.

Thanks, Steve

Thank you Steve

Fen

Hi Fen, sorry for the delay but managed to get to the Post Office this morning and to send the luggage rack with Parcelforce would be £31.80. If you want to go ahead just let me know. Steve