Bose amplifier fault

1. My model of MX-5 is: __2010 sportstech
  2. I’m based near: __Chester Cheshire
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __Bose NH61 66 920 KU060 Amplifier
    The Bose amplifier has developed a fault where when powered up makes a noise like a machine gun
    Are the various models of amp interchangeable or are the specific to the model number?
    Advice on where to get it repaired or replaced would be appreciated

Found this, may help you.

2 Likes

Hi

I have used the Bose Amplifier Service last year. I had the same issue as you plus even though the radio was on, no sound at all. It didn’t even play music through the AUX output. I done some research and found the above mentioned place. All in all I would highly recommend using them!! I send my Amp on a Monday and received it repaired on the Saturday. Plus you get either a 1 or 2 year warranty. Its that or either pay £600 Plus from Mazda.

Posted off to the link Mazda MX5 Bose Amplifier Repair Service - NH61 66 920 / NH60 66 920 (boserepairexperts.co.uk) They received it on a Friday morning text Friday afternoon to say amp was repaired, paid via paypal and amp was back with me on Monday morning with a lifetime guarantee Great service

1 Like