Bournemouth Wheels Festival

Advance notice that the “Bournemouth Wheels Festival” is being repeated this year on 29-31 May.  Running to the same format as last year it will include:-

• Pre-war & vintage cars
  • Military Arena
  • BMX rides
  • HistoricF1 & Le Mans
  • Classic cars
It is a FREE Festival.  Wessex had an allocated stand area last year and will do so again this year.  If interested contact either of the Wessex Area Co-ordinators for more details.

Hi Jonal,  would be interested in the wheels festival display as great event for car enthusiasts and as now a proud owner of a mazda mx5 would like to attend ( I will be joining the club shortly).  

Hi Coypondboy,

One of the Joint Coordinators of the Wessex Area, Pete Levett, is collecting names and car registration numbers from anyone who wants to be in the display area. (This is an insurance requirement of the event organisers)

I suggest you contact Pete by email on plevett@aol.com and I am sure he will be able to answer any further queries you may have.

Glad to hear you now own an MX5 and will soon be joining the OC.

I live in Bournemouth and have an MX5 Merlot MK1, would love to be there.

Please see post of 15 days ago when I suggested to Coypondboy ,who was also interested in the Bournemouth Wheels Festival, that he contact Pete Levett the Joint Coordinator of the Wessex Area of the MX5 Owners Club.

As you live in Bournemouth it may also be an opportunity to meet up with some Wessex members as most live in the Bournemouth/Poole area.