Brands Hatch 4th December

Open Pitlane.

A bit of an annual pilgrimage to the Kent circuit.

£105 for Drivers Club members

http://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/track-days-1-c.asp

Our end of year bash, so successful last year we have ejected the other lot and have the whole day. [:)]

Cool, let’s hope it’s dry!!

See you there

Any serious tips about brands Nick…

Not the Usual “Dont Crash”

Alan

It there a better tip?

Don’t lift in Paddock.

All booked up Wink

Good advice Thumbs up

oh yes…you need to be WIDE AWAKE each time you take this corner!!!{#emotions_dlg.shock}

Well I didnt Crash

The 235 mile drive down starting at 04.00 was a bit of a B&lache.

Was a good day and heres some photos and a Video

Waiting to get back on

Got quite busy…I was involved in one of these 4 abreast pit lane straight overtaking manouvers.

And The Video…Photos near the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Eyvn6HUgk

Thanks for looking and see you next year

Alan

Great vid…looks like you had a good day and were certainly faster round than some other drivers.

Good day by the look of it Alan and some very nice lines you were taking as well you bin having lessons again haha!!! just gutted I couldnt make it although the mrs said it was ok and she would pay for it (whats she after for christmas???) just a bit far to go. any idea when the first one in the new year is? will def be there but not Brands , wouldnt mind Cadwell , will have to make a few enquiries hope to see you at the next one mate have a great christmas and new year just in case our paths dont cross beforehand.

MikeyParty

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the ride, couldn’t believe your’s is standard,the RX8 was looking in his mirror on the bend’s, by the way did i leave a pair of black frame spec’s in your 5 !!!

Just seen the video great stuff.

Les.

Told it was good advice {#emotions_dlg.anwhistle}

Cheers for the comments Guys.

Mikey …No instruction I just tried to follow the race cars for a few corners untill they pulled away from Me!

Sumo…No Glasses found in car, hope you find them,Sorry

Nick D…Dont crash is your stock answer to all circuit questions…For £25 instruction do we get “Dont crash Badly”?Big Smile

Alan

No, you get “if your going to crash, don’t do it in Nurburg.”