Brighton Run Pics

As our car was still in the garage I tried to get pics of as many cars as possible as they came down Madeira Drive. Hope yours is here. If you want hi res versions emailed let me know.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn218/nickbutlerbucket/Brighton%20jan%2009/?albumview=grid

High res version of number 58 please [:D] howard@hcanning.co.uk

Ta!

Thanks for thaking the time do do those, they are great. 

any chance you can forward a high res of number 20 (copper red mk3) to harco1966@hotmail.com?

Cheers

Harco

Hi Nick
Hope that you get Daphne back soon…

Could you please send me number 26

Thanks mate

nice photo’s could you send me 25 please [:)] psycolaws@hotmail.com

Brilliant Pics -

High Res of no 22 would be brilliant - whereismel@googlemail.com

Many thanks!

They are brilliant!  And there is one of me!!!   I remember it being taken as well.  Can I have number 62 please - brdobson@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Please send high res of picture 15 please, what a great day.  Thanks 

Derrick and Chere

derricklawrence@talktalk.net

Great pics. You can be officiial club photographer. Can i have No 60 please. howieant@aol.com

Thanks

Hi Nick and Jane

Good luck for tomorrow with Daphnee, please may I have copy of number 11 of 63 , very good photos and thanks for being chief photgrapher for the day. Please send to my usual email address.

See you on the 25th Jan at pub meet[B] hopefully or at the Valentines run[W]

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick)[maz]

Hiya, pic sent, but I think I’ll pass on the job!

Hi Nick Great pics…i just saw people waving madly, didnt realise someone was photographing too…or i’d have done my hair!!!         

No.29 to ianjaskew@aol.com please.

Not got a photo of Margaret and me and the car so if you could number 19 please acmrogers@hotmail.com

Many thanks Andy