Bruntingthorpe and / or Blyton?

A number of Peaks and Pennine members have asked what Lesley and I are doing this year (I think they are just after the bacon butties she served up from our motor home last year!!?)

At the moment we are going to Bruntingthorpe on June 10-11th see https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst96681_OWNERS-CLUB-TRACK-DAY-WEEKEND-2017.aspx and the Mazda on Track meeting at Blyton the following weekend June 17-18th see http://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/blyton-park-track-day–club-weekend—saturday-17th-sunday-18th-june-2017-640-p.asp

PS Bring your own Tomato Ketchup !

Hiya burton

we MAX5 RACING will be at the Blyton event taking passengers out in various cars including the mk4 we are building with 260bhp and a sequential box, as I’m aware No race cars will be at the OC event

paul 

That sounds good Paul, could I raffle off a trip out in the MK 4, proceeds to  Mission Sport?

Second prize two trips out with you !!! only joking Paul !

You certainly can mate…

i may be giving away another helmet!! #sick

HP or Ketchup on your bacon buttie?

Got to be HP!!!

Will probably make this and buy rides for me and Stella

I am sure you will both enjoy it,see you at the next social meeting

Certainly!!! mick

Burton

Are you at the MOT event all weekend?

Dave

If other local  members are going we will be there 

Hp or Ketchup?

just butter :slight_smile:

Yes, we plan to be, Friday night until Late Sunday afternoon

UPDATE Thursday 13th April

Mazda on Track Blyton Park Track Day and Club Weekend  – Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th June
As a development of our very successful club day in 2016 we are expanding to a whole weekend for 2017. This event is aimed at clubs, groups and individuals to not just enjoy the track but the social side as well. You can book for Saturday, Sunday or both days for Open Pitlane Driving, and you can try all 3 circuits at Blyton over the weekend.

Camping is available on Friday and Saturday nights, with a BBQ, bar facilities and pub games to keep everyone entertained.

Click here to make your booking. There are still places left, but if recent events are anything to go by, they won’t last long.