Cadwell park 26-06-09 Mazda On Track

Well my first trip to Cadwell park and at first I thought it was a little Narrow in places
but as the day went On the track got wider somehow !

A fast a fun circuit with lots of  overtaking points and interesting corners 2nd only to oulton park in My oppinion.
The day was very relaxed and addvice from more experienced drivers about the circuit and stuff to do to your car was
very welcome.
Had No hassle of faster drivers who would let you take your line into a corner and not be rubbing paint of the back of your bumper whilst thet waited.

Hall Bends has got some camber that you dont notice whilst driving!

the Blue kit car was trouble I saw one of the Max 5 nearly swipe him entering  mansfield( the down hill sharp left) cos the tit had left his indicator on
and the mazda Naturaly assumed he had given way to him…oh no the kit car turned left and the Mx5 left 2 nice black lines as a guide to break.

Nice name maybe it should be Mine

The paddock area was busy with Mx5’s , Rx7( which most were V fast in the straights and slow in the corners) + Rx8’s
and a mix of other stuff.

as for the early warning near the start of the day…
Take your time and dont push to hard early in the day
Tough luck for the owner.

I had a fun day but the track was a bit quiet for intersting videos Best lap time for me was 2.02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jLRKmNoS7s

A big thank you Again to Mazda On Track
Nick ,Al(who was missing) Major Jim and Trevor for putting these great events on

See you at Mallory Park in September

Alan

Nice pics Alan—

Do you know the people in this pic?

I know Gary R in the middle. Some of the others by sight alone from Variouse days out.

Took this shot because it showed the relaxed attitude to the day.

Alan

Hi Alan

I was doing some photography at the track. Have a look at the following link.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/dennett01

If you or any of your members are interested I can provide high quality 9"x6" prints at a fiver per print including postage.

Hope they are of interest.

Chris

thanks I will post up elsewhere

some good shots of me cheers

Alan