CADWELL PARK TRACK PICTURES NOW AVAILABLE

Due to moving of football fixture to the Sunday looks probably won’t be able to make it. Do I need to contact the store or just arrange transfer privately and let you know, thanks.
Booked nice hotel in Louth too if need accommodate the night before, can see if transferrable (will look tomorrow eve as been hectic w/end) and early start for work.

PM the person in the post above yours.

I have a slot available for this, PM if interested in transfer (person in thread already done Cadwell so does not required it).

Grim

i have a driver ticket available for Cadwell , my gearbox just broke on the way up… respond on the tread if you are interested.

Maybe someone could help you get it repaired…

Really sorry you’re going to struggle to make it Si - I was looking forward a pass-lap in your turbo’d Mk3!

Where did you get to?  I’m travelling across (Leic-Linc-Louth) tomorrow afternoon.  Anything i might be able to bring along to effect a repair?  Or it’s terminal?  Symptoms?

I saw that Rodders responded to you plight… nobody knows more about Mazda gearboxes than he does - :-))

Cheers, Tim

Well, i got to Newark when the noise started so I turned around, sounded like a lump of gear tooth from 5th gear or a bolt had come loose. The noise got louder sounding like a lump of metal bouncing round the casing, then all drive was lost about a mile from home ( a kind neighbor gave me a tow home). The only way I could get the noise to stop whilst moving was to be in neutral and have the clutch down, no spinning shafts.I will still be over on Sunday as we rented a cottage for the weekend, not all is lost. Need to get some Mazda badges for the Audi TT… one positive thing I now get to strip the gear box :wink: Turn out a 107kMile gearbox does not like a turbo… Stupid 5th gear.

Huge thanks to PeteM and all the support team.

Great day, great track, great fun!

Peter & the Team

A fantastic day at Cadwell Well done to you all

Andrew

Hi Peter

Had a fantastic time at Cadwell! Thanks to you and all your team for all your hard work, so well run! 

Such a great track, perfect for MX5s. Hope we can do it again!

Matt

I couldn’t agree more, track was absolutely perfect, organisation spot on and everyone so helpful and understanding ‘cough’ (peter will know what I mean :wink:

My co driver for the day enjoyed it so much he bought a mx5 yesterday!

Many thanks to all that worked so hard to make it such a great day.