CADWELL PARK TRACK PICTURES NOW AVAILABLE

Cadwell Park Photographs of your cars on circuit are now available at your request.

Click on the link to go to the club web page with all the information.

Cadwell Park Pictures

Hi Pete,

Looks as though ‘club store’ isn’t as up to date as you?

Cheers, Tim

Just slightly ahead of the publishing process… :wink:

The tickets are now live at https://store.mx5oc.co.uk/cadwell-trackday---sunday-5th-may-3800-p.asp

The website details say no charge on the gate and open to all members. Does this mean members and guests can turn up to watch without purchasing any tickets? Not prepared to risk taking my car on track but would be nice to be around the action.

Correct!

Thank you Pete, and thank you Iain… all booked

2019 is gonna be an expensive track-day year… but I can’t think of many better ways to spend a bit of the kids inheritance!

Thanks Pete, all booked. 

I’ve had some wonderful track days with the OC and I’d love to go round Cadwell Park. However, alth I’ve got round other tracks without damaging my car to date, I’m reluctant to push my luck again. Could I just buy a passenger ticket and ask other drivers for a trip round with them? 

No problem. Buy on line or buy on the day

Peter

What is the timings of the day roughly? Trying to work out if ~3 hour drive from the hedge there, track day, ~3hr back to hedge is sensible or go up night before (not camping)-any recommendations for accommodation?

thanks,

IT

Sign on starts at 0730 briefing 0830. As for accommodation go to Cadwell web site and click on info and then accommodation. There is a list of local accom.

Pete 

Further to my last, try the White Hart Inn, Cheap and cheerful with good food. 01507 533255. good Luck

Track day + 1 extra driver booked. Any members recommend any accomodation (appreciate the list but looking if anyone has any experience)

Looking forwards to it.

IT

all booked looking forward to it

See you there

Just had the low stock alert from the Club shop

just 3 Cadwell slots left.

Cadwell Park now sold out.

If you’d like to be updated if any slots become available, under the choices on the store webpage you can see a box that says

“Enter your email to be informed when this item is back in stock”

The store system will automatically email you if any tickets become available, however please note any tickets that go back online are offered on first come basis.

Don’t suppose anyone has a ticket they need to sell?? 

Ticket in stock… I’m in! Now to fix a rear engine oil leak! 

Anyone who went to Rockingham in 2018 going?

Please note all the approved returned tickets are now sold out again.

If you are looking for Cadwell tickets put a call out on this forum, members unable to attend are being directed here also

If anyone has a ticket and can’t make it, please drop me a line . . .