Caffeine & Machine - 22nd Jan 2022

Hi all, is anyone going to be taking their MX5 to Caffeine & Machine the morning of Saturday 22nd Jan. Let me know. Thanks

I can be there mate. What time ?

I’ll probably be getting there around 9.45-10 ish. Heading over from Worcester with a couple of friends in convoy.

I will message you

iv never been to c&m.
looks like its a bit far for me 1h30m

Im going on Wednesday evening in my BMW, could be tempted to go on Saturday too.

PM. if you are going as I have a voucher code to share.

No worries. It’s definitely a good place to visit in the future if you’re heading over that way and have good weather.

I’m in Cardiff on Wednesday but hope you have a good trip there, what BMW do you have?

Ok let me know closer to Saturday as we may be following a similar route. I’m heading over from Worcester with 2 friends in convoy (SLK and Cupra SUV) and meeting another MX5 on route around possibly around Hanbury on the Salt Way from Droitwich.

Hi Mark, I’m not far from Hanbury, I have a Z4 M40i as my daily. Will be in the mazda next Saturday.

Hi, I’ve arranged to meet another MX5 owners club member at Hanbury Hall if you wanted to convoy part of the way there.

My Dad and I are BMW fans - waiting for the i4 M50 to come to the UK.

Thanks, Toby (as my Dad and I share an owners club membership it shows his name on the forum account).

Booked a ticket for 9am, looking forward to the weekend :grin:

@Thibor

If its a nice day there will be nice stuff around. And meeting other fellow 5vers means there will be someone there to chat. Depending where you coming from the roads around the area pretty decent too.