CAISTER CASTLE CAR COLLECTION Sunday 18th August

In their own words; “Probably the largest and certainly the best privately owned motor collection open to the public in the UK.

With very many ?ne and rare veteran, vintage, classic, sports and touring automobiles and motorcycles, the collection contains more than 120 cars and 100 bikes and ranges from an 1893 Panhard et Levassor, the ?rst real car in the world - through to a 1990’s customised Harley Davidson. Various steam cars and electric vehicles are included as well as Jim Clark’s Lotus, Peter Rachman’s Cadillac and the very ?rst Ford Fiesta.” https://www.caistercastle.co.uk/motor-museum

Admission includes Car Collection, Caister Castle Tower.  There is a picnic area and a café serving light refreshments.

We are getting a £1 off the normal entry charges. Normal charges are Adults £15 & Senior Citizens £13.

Meeting at Tesco Blue Boar Lane, Sprowston, Norwich  NR7 8AB at 8.15am for 8.30 am departure.  

Run of about 1hr 15mins. Caister Castle Car Collection (NR30 5SN) opens at 10am.

*** Please see below route directions - please download/print off your copy.

See you soon, David H

David & Rosemary

Richard W

Ian

Dave (Dawasdave)

Mike W

Caroline

Stephan

Richard C

Kevin

Not sure if this is best place to post a comment after the event.

Thank you for the kind comments regarding the route and venue for this trip. Yes it was a good day, thoroughly enjoyed our time at Caister. Best wishes to all.

David

Hi Dave

Would love to come.  I last visited Caister Castle in my 1973 Triumph GT6 in the late seventies.  Could have bored you rigid about it at Woodbastwick last night if only I’d known!

Regards

Richard W

This will be a wonderful day out!. Please add me on the list

Ian

J605XAN

Ian - you’re on.

Sounds Great,

please put me down for this one

Dave I’ll add you forthwith.

David

Please add me to the list 

Regards Mike W

Mike your on.
David

Hi I would like to come along too!

Caroline DW

Caroline,

You are on the list - welcome aboard.

David

Hi David, I should be available for this also.

Mk 3 2005 LE - KW55 YJA

Stephan,

I’ll add you to the ‘convoy’.
Cheers
David

Add me on please Ian - been meaning to go forever.

Richard

Richard,
See you Sunday.
David

Hi David

Sorry for being a late entry but I wasn’t sure if I was free.

Could you please add me to the list.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,
You are on the list.
David

Many thanks David.  A brilliant route and a great day out.  Coupled with that victory at Carrow Road yesterday afternoon  I’ve had a memorable weekend.

Richard W

An excellent route and great venue, I would recommend a visit to Casiter Castle Car Collection if you have not been before. 

Thank you so much David for arrange this. Excellent work. 

Norfolk Fives in Caistor Car Collection’s car park and as seen from top of castle.

David-H

1 Like