Calling all Bedfordians in the MK Postcode Area

The MX-5 OC Milton Keynes Area covers the MK postcode areas of North Buckinghamshire and North Bedfordshire and every meeting sees new members from Bedford and the surrounding area joining us for our monthly meet at our new venue the Caldecotte Arms, Bletcham Way, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8HP.<o:p></o:p>

Meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of every month with an informal meeting starting at 8.00pm but now with the lighter evenings a chance to do a bit of tyre kicking and admiring of all the 5’s that come along, this usually starts around 7.00pm in the top car park.<o:p></o:p>

There are loads of great MX 5’s around the North Bedfordshire area, why not bring yours along for our next meeting? We are a friendly bunchBig Smile, taking nothing too seriously but enjoying the experience of the 5’s we all love and drive.<o:p></o:p>

Bedfordians, for the next meeting on Wednesday, 2nd May, why not meet up at the BP Garage / Holiday Inn Express / Bedford Interchange at the junction of the A421/A6 at 6.15pm for departure at 6.25pm and drive over together to the monthly meeting. I’ll be there, hopefully not on my ownEmbarassed!<o:p></o:p>

We may even have a quiz that evening if I can find the answers to the questions.

Suggest some activities you and others might like to do, runs, visits, restaurants, motorsport and you might like to find out about our New Forest weekend in June.

Take in a meal at the Caldecotte Arms before the meeting and enjoy the social scene of your local MX-5 area club.<o:p></o:p>

BriSal 14.04.12

We’re in Kempston area and would be interested in joining up at the interchange. Big Smile

Hi.

See you there at the Interchange on the 2nd at 6.15 - 6.25pm.

Blue Mk3 with a customised MX5 plate.

Wives / partners all welcome!

We were off Hillgrounds but moved up to the new part of Biddenham.

BriSal

Hi, great stuff - see you then Dancing

Blue rev2, x reg.

Mark & Tracey

Wish I could but I’m working that evening; hopefully make the June meet …have fun Cool

Hi Millie

Shame you can’t make it for the May meeting, hope to see you on Wednesday 6th June at the Caldecotte Arms.

Take a look at our events calendar and come along to one of the runs.

BriSal

We’ll see you at the BP interchange wednesday - just to confirm. 

Mark & Tracey

Hi

Will probably park up behind the BP Garage in the Holiday Inn car park

BriSal

Thats cool. We’re looking forward to it. See you there Waving