Camping at the Rally

Local camping options are as follows.

Camping and Caravans

http://www.brookmeadow.co.uk/

Caravan Pitches 

http://www.waterloofarmleisure.co.uk/

http://www.northants-caravan-site.com/

It is possible with arrangement for the Club to offer some limited camping at the Rally. However the Rally site has no services and we are only offering a possible temporary solution for overnight. If we have more interest we can at a cost provide services but this will need quite a number of member responses.

If you want to camp note interest below and we can assess the numbers. 

Can I start the ball rolling and reserve me a Caravan Pitch.

Providing there will be services on site, i’d be interested in camping (tent)

+1

I would be interested in camping on site!

I can rough it for a night with no services…I know of 1 other as well.

Cheers

Mat

At the moment 4 or 5 isn’t enough to provide toilets for (people vs cost is too far apart) - is there more interest?

Please mark me as interested in camping on site please :slight_smile:

I would be interested in camping, add me to the list

Any update on this Ian? as we will have to be booking elsewhere if there definately will not be any camping provided on site?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt

Site visit on Saturday

Camping decision will be made, think the small number of requests puts costs at a disadvantage.

Please cross me off the interested campers list as I have decided to book a room, as it appears there is some big horsey event on the same weekend and rooms in the area, at affordable prices, are becoming like hens teeth.

I live just up the road from Kelmarsh and the "big horsey event " is Burghley international 3 day event, however that is in Stamford which is a fair distance away so doubt very much that has any bearing on room availability.

If it helps you, Kettering and Corby are 2 junctions ( 10 miles ) further along the A14

If I can be of any help send me a message mate

If you are enquiring about camping at the Rally site, please can you email me by Sunday 23rd please?

My email is on p5 of STHT if needed. Many thanks

OK. I’m living out of 2 houses and have put my copies of STHT in a useful place. Camping would be good at the rally- mostly because I have to do abandon kids on the Sunday but himself will be driving them up on the Sunday am in the Fiesta. I have also lost hanger but have my stickers on the windscreen.

apart from being inept and incompetent is there anything I can do? It’ll be just me in car…

OK. I’m living out of 2 houses and have put my copies of STHT in a useful place. Camping would be good at the rally- mostly because I have to do abandon kids on the Sunday but himself will be driving them up on the Sunday am in the Fiesta. I have also lost hanger but have my stickers on the windscreen.

apart from being inept and incompetent is there anything I can do? It’ll be just me in car…

Got 5 cars arriving at Brook Meadow camp site on sat afternoon around 3p.m. Anyone else gonna be there?