Can i attend as a non full member?

Would quite like to come along to this, how do i go about it?

Someone bought some seats of us said it was free to members, but quite expensive if you’re not?

Thanks

Kev

Hi Kev,

of course you are welcome to come along, even non members can atend, pay £2 to park with everyone else, provided you are in your mx5, or £2 in the public car park if in another make of vehicle. also if you join on the day you will get your £2 back.

what you may have heard about expensive (and it is not that really when you consider whats on offer) is the discount to the house and gardens is available only to members who show their membership cards,

so if you only want to visit the club attractions ,show cars, entertainment, meet members etc it will only cost you £2. per car

by the way the Saturday evenings entertainment is members only too,

hope this has cleared things up for you, and hope to see you on the day, the more the merrier.

regards

Pete

Pete

Thanks for the reply, thats exactly what im after!

Cheers

Kev 

I went to last years national meet as a non-memeber and had an excellent time, met some of the names on the forum, saw a load of shiny cars and bought some shiny things for my car.

Definitely worth it.

Kev, start preparing your shopping list for MX-5 Parts, SFT and AutoLink now. There were some useful discounts to be had from these suppliers last year which would make your £2 parking fee very worthwhile.