***CANCELLED*** West London Area, End of the Summer Drive - 06 September 2009

A repeat of a drive from last September - but well worth it [:D]

We will meet at South Mimms Services which is at Junction 23 on the M25, where it meets the A1.  <o:p></o:p>

Meet from 10:00 for a 10:30 departure.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

This will be a full day’s country drive, with a pub lunch stop along the way and a visit to the gardens at Wimpole Hall.  As usual, route instructions will be provided on the day and we’ll be using our area walkie-talkies to help keep the convoy in touch.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Please let me know if you’re coming along so that I can make arrangements for lunch.

Bob<o:p></o:p>

Sorry mate, this is Car Limits day for Planet, so it means I cant join you for this.

Hope you have a good one though

I should be up for this Bob

Looks like I’m going to be doing the Car Limits day as well.

Put me on the tentative list please Bob and I’ll confirm nearer the time [:)]

Ah, I might have to hand over the reins on this one, as it looks like I’m going to be out of action again for a while after the 16th August [:(]

I have a fully specced out route if anyone would be willing to take on the ‘leader’ role.  Can send in advance in case you would like to do a ‘dry’ run first.

Bob

Hi again

As I feared, I’m going to have to pass this event over to someone else or alternatively cancel it.

Any volunteers?

Bob

EVENT CANCELLED

Sorry folks, as nobody has stepped forward to take this on from me I have had to cancel.

If anyone would like a copy of the route then send me a PM with your email address and I’ll send a pdf copy to you.

Bob