Car back from BBR

Came back from holiday to pick up my car after it having been breathed-over by Neil and his guys at BBR. Had a stage 2 turbo fitted with the quieter GT back box, with Ohlin coil overs. It did 303.6 BHP on the dyno! Neil lowered it but not by much (20mm). I guess it may settle on its haunches or I can lower it more in due course should I feel the urge. Frustratingly, the weather has been so bad since Friday that all I’ve been able to do is drive back up the motorway to Nottingham! I’d also like to have included a picture as I cleaned the car in a snowstorm and it’s now covered in snow!

Dare we ask how much this fettling of the “batmobile” has cost you ? Smile

Just over £10k. The Ohlins were around £2k fitted, alone. I KNOW but it’s done now and I have no intentions of selling it so it’s mine to enjoy for the foreseeable. And it flies ??

enjoy !!

It’s only money, I’m sure you will enjoy it. What do you think the 0-60 will be?

Not sure as they don’t provide a figure other than <5 (less than five seconds I assume). I’d guess at 4.8 but so much is dependent on factors such as skill, road and weather conditions.

The stage 1 turbo produces 262bhp and does 5.1 0-60 so it’s about 40bhp less than the Stage 2 so 4.8/4.9 seems a fair guess.

Welcome to the >300 club lol.

Ta very much!