The Competition paddock will feature in the historic Pit Garages of Goodwood Circuit at the heart of the Rally and is as ever a key part of the Club’s Rallies. As with previous competition you are able to enter your car in any one of the following 5 Competition classes:
• Standard Car Class - Factory standard car, Mazda genuine accessories permitted.
• Light modification - Some cosmetic and light modifications to standard cars with aftermarket accessories, most members cars fit in this
• Modified - Numerous enthusiast modifications and also forced induction cars (*except standard fit)
• Ultra Modified - Radical vehicle alteration, e.g retro body kit or MX-5 kit-car conversion
• Daily driver - The most accessible category for any car that is in use regularly, subject to age and mileage (bodywork and cabin judged only).
Competitions are only open to MX-5 Owners Club members and Trophies will be awarded to the winners and runner up in each class, and we encourage owners to enter their cars in the Competitions.
To enter all you need email the coordinator at email@example.com. Mal will send you the information you need with the Competition rules and judging manual to help you identify how the cars are scored and areasthat you can identify and tackle before the completion if necessary.
Or enter online using the form on the Spring Rally website.
The entry cut off is extended to Thursday 12th April, this is to allow for the Rally team to plan the final layout of the paddock for the day and arrange the Trophies.
After this time we will be unable to enter vehicles into the Competitions. Specific information, times and directions will be circulated to all competitors shortly before the Rally.