Car Mat recommendations for NC

Any recommendations for car mats my NC
Came with a set when i purchased it the drivers car mat lives in the boot as it keeps moving i tried some clips off amazon but they don’t seem to work

Check out MX5 Parts website.

As above, the rubber mat is a good buy, had them in my previous NC.
Initially they can be a little pongy but I like them for the ease of cleaning.
Currently out of stock but able to order.

1 Like

I second the suggestion of rubber mats - use them in all my cars.

These are the ones that I got for the NC (I went for a red trim, which matches the car’s colour scheme) : MX-5 Rubber Mats on eBay.

1 Like

I went the “bespoke” mats route a couple of times but the holes didn’t match on either occasion and they tend to migrate forwards under the pedals.
The first time with another vehicle the throttle pedal jammed under the mat and with the NA the clutch didn’t fully engage.
Rubber from now on.

Diamond car mats fit really well,good options on colours etc and you can wash off

Hmm, when I contacted all the after-market mat sellers, including Diamond, for a replacement mat for our Mazda3 not one was prepared to put the reinforced heel pad in the right place.

Daft. They lost a sale to me.

Instead I found some rubber sheet and stuck it over the holes as reported here.

I went with these guys.
Good quality - perfect fit - works with oem mat fittings - nice sized and placed heel pad

If you are local you can have a set as dozy dealer put NC mats in my ND! Passenger side ok but not a good fit for driver so bought the IL Motosport mats from MX5 Parts as others out of stock!
The NC mats have had a journey home and in the loft! Sort collection York area or postage and will send them :+1:t2: I like red wine :wine_glass: if you feel grateful :joy: